Why choose a self-priming pump?
Self-Priming Pump are Ideal for use in different household, commercial and agricultural applications. These are specifically designed for low power consumption and to allow the pump to re-prime itself typically under lift conditions. They eliminate the need for foot valves, vacuum and ejector pumps, which get clogged during prolonged or remote operation.
- Pumps will be normally available in CF-8m /CF-8 (Gun metal, Alloy-20) and also in other material as fee customer’s requirements.
- Single /multistage pumps to handle crystal cleat liquids for high pressure duties.
- Very quick priming, no need of foot valves.
- Very high suction capacity up to 8 meters without much noise
- Pumps are available in monoblock and in bare type also with flameproof motor.
||upto 25 lpm
||2.5 kg per cm sq
||Upto 80 degree
||Clear liquids like diesel, petrol, lpg, dm water